Mutual Wealth

Thursday, May 21, 2009

Nano Money Corporation

First of all I invite you to visit the SCAM category on my blog to see in what program I lost money.

Genius Funds is one of the best programs that paid me every time. For more information read my previous article, my Genius Funds Review.

Today I joined Nano Money Corporation. It is a program that is online for more than 3 years so it looks like a very serious program.

Nano Money Corporation offers four investment plans:
The Pool Program:
min $20.00, max $500.00-daily profit 1.20%-investment period is 30 working days
The Venture Program:
min $500.01 , max $5000.00-daily profit 1.50%-investment period is 50 working days
The Fund Program:
min $5000.01,max $100000.00-daily profit 1.80%-investment period is 100 working days
The VIP Program:
The participation is possible only by the personal invitation.
For more information you can read the review on Money Magazine or the Nano Money Corporation Review on CIF Blog.
Another way to make money online is an AlertPay Matrix called Work For 3 Dollars. All you need is just 3 dollars to join, for more information visit Worlk For 3 Dollars.

0 comments: