Mutual Wealth

Friday, September 21, 2012

Australian Business Group

Tomorrow I'll travel to Costa Rica to spend a little time and relax in a beautiful place called Playa Grande. But first I want to write about Australian Business Group a HYIP that I joined today.

By the way, I'm planning to write and publish article about my online investments on my blog on a daily basis. I don't know if I'll manage to do this but I'll try. I want to make money investing online when traveling to different wonderful places.

Also, LibertyReserve (one of my favorite online payment systems) is headquartered in Costa Rica, maybe I'll find time to visit it.

Anyway, Australian Business Group is a high yield investment program that pays up to 2.2% daily for 80 days.

Australian Business Group offers four investment plans:

  • ABG START Profit: 1% Minimum deposit : 1 USD Maximum deposit : 300 USD Duration: 15 days
  • ABG LIGHT Profit: 1.4% Minimum: 301 USD Maximum: 2500 USD Duration: 30 days
  • ABG TRUST Profit: 1.8% Minimum: 2501 USD Maximum: 4000 USD Duration: 55 days
  • ABG GOLD FORBES Profit: 2.2% Minimum: 4001 USD Maximum: 15000 USD Duration: 80 days 

0 comments: