Mutual Wealth

Tuesday, January 11, 2011

Positive Surf

I would like to recommend you an interesting program that I joined today: Positive Surf.

This Autosurf has 3 types of memberships that could get you up to 150% after 12 days.

The minimum deposit in Positive Surf is $7 and the maximum upgrade is $7000.

Positive Surf accepts different payment methods: Libertyreserve, Perfectmoney, Alertpay, Solidtrustpay.

Positive Surf was started 3 days ago and it has more than 300 members, I am the member with the number 365, this program is growing and soon it will reach 1000 members.

I have a Silver Account and I can earn12% daily for 12 days and a 5% affiliate commission but Free Members can also earn a 3% referral commission, so you don't need to deposit just invite your friends to join Positive Surf and you will make money.

0 comments: