Mutual Wealth

Sunday, April 4, 2010

Day Trade Group Inc

I invested in an online investment fund managed by Day Trade Group Inc. You can download their documents of incorporation and their investment prospectus by visiting their website at OnlineInvestmentFund.com

You must admit that their domain name is great :) Online Investment Fund offers a daily and a weekly plan. I invested in the daily plan using Alertpay but they are also accepting deposits by Libertyreserve, Perfectmoney, Solidtrustpay and Strictpay.

Many programs turned into Scams at the beginning of 2010 so I am glad that I joined Online Investment Fund now, I think this HYIP could last for several years just like Geniusfunds. Online Investment Fund was launched online in April 2010 so it is a new hugh yield investment program.

0 comments: